Below are Mr. Skelton’s tips for a happy marriage.
1. Two times a week, we go to nice restaurant, have a little beverage, then
comes good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separte beds, Hers is in Ontario and mine is in Tuscon.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I
haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and an electric bread
maker. Then she said, “There are too many gadgets and no place to sit down!”
So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wan’t running well because there was water in the
carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me, “In the lake.”
8. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
9. She ran after the garbage truck yelling, ” Am I to late for the garbage?”
The driver siad, “No, jump in.”
10. Remember, marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
11. Statistically, 100% of all divorces start with marriage.
12. I married Miss Right, I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
13. I haven’t spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don’t like to interrrupt
14. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, “What’s on the TV?” I said,