* A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
* In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world’s
nuclear weapons combined.
* On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
* On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
* 90% of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
* 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
* Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
* Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
* It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs… but not downstairs.
* Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
* It’s physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
* The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year
because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight
of all the books that would occupy the building.
* A snail can sleep for three years.
* No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH.”
* Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
* Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never
stop growing. – SCARY!!!
* The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
* All polar bears are left-handed.
* In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including
their eyebrows and eyelashes.
* An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
* TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on
one row of the keyboard.
* “Go,” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
* If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would
stand seven feet, two inches tall.
* A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
* The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
* Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
* Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow.
Don’t forget to pass these weird facts on to everyone you know. They will
get a kick out of it !!
You tried to lick your elbow, didn’t you?