Rules for Halloween forSeniors.
You know you are too old to Trick or Treatwhen:
10. You keep knocking on your own frontdoor.
9. You remove your false teeth to change your appearance.
8. You ask for soft high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: ‘Great Boris Karloff Mask,’ And you’re not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, ‘Trick or…’ And you can’t remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that doesn’t dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You’re the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors shouldnot go Trick Or Treating…
1. You keep having to go home to pee.
No matter, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN anyway.