They can’t have my apple.
OK, I’m curious.
Oh, you’re not like the thing I just sniffed, What are you?
Mom’s going to be mad, but I would like to stay.
Oh, yes! I know mother-love in any form. Very nice.
Beautiful Snow Moose. A must see.
You probably won’t see this again in your lifetime!“Be sure to show this to your children or grandchildren.”
Look behind the moose on the left
I’m glad you came by. You never would have believed me if you hadn’t seen it for yourself.
These animals were photographed just north of the Wisconsin border on a highway near Marenisco , MI .
Once in awhile there is an opportunity to take in a piece of nature that you may never see. In these days of unrest and turmoil it is great to see that Jehovah still produces some wondrous beauty.
The driver is really wishing his camera was handy.
The odds of seeing an albino moose are astronomical and to see this in the upper peninsula of Michigan , near Wisconsin , is even greater than astronomical. To see two of them together is nearly impossible.
We wanted to share these photos with as many people as possible because you will probably never have a chance to see this rare sight again.
This is a really special treat, so enjoy the shots of a lifetime!
Too cute not to share
It’s ALWAYS the kids that suffer. His name is Zonkey
During these serious and troubled times, people of all faiths should remember these four great religious truths: 1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God’s Chosen People.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world. 4. Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store.
A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan.
She asked the class, “If you saw a person lying on the roadside, all wounded and Bleeding, what would you do?” A thoughtful little girl broke the hushed silence, “I think I’d throw up.”
DID NOAH FISH?
A Sunday school teacher asked, “Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the Ark ?” “No,” replied Johnny. “How could he, with just two worms.
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD
A Sunday School teacher decided to have her young class memorize one of the most quoted passages in the Bible – Psalm 23. She gave the youngsters a month to learn the chapter. Little Rick was excited about the task – but he just couldn’t remember the Psalm. After much practice, he could barely get past the first line.
On the day that the kids were scheduled to recite Psalm 23 in front of the congregation, Ricky was so nervous. When it was his turn, he stepped up to the microphone and said proudly, “The Lord is my Shepherd, and that’s all I need to know.
The preacher’s 5 year-old daughter noticed that her father always paused and bowed his head for a moment before starting his sermon. One day, she asked him why.
“Well, Honey,” he began, proud that his daughter was so observant of his messages. “I’m asking the Lord to help me preach a good sermon.” “How come He doesn’t answer it?” she asked.
A Rabbi said to a precocious six-year-old boy, “So your mother says your prayers for you each night? That’s very commendable. What does she say?” The little boy replied, “Thank God he’s in bed!”
ALL MEN / ALL GIRLS
When my daughter, Kelli, said her bedtime prayers, she would bless every family member, every friend, and every animal (current and past). For several weeks, after we had finished the nightly prayer, Kelli would say, “And all girls.”
This soon became part of her nightly routine, to include this closing. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked her, “Kelli, why do you always add the part about all girls?”
Her response, “Because everybody always finish their prayers by saying ‘All Men’!
SAY A PRAYER
Little Johnny and his family were having Sunday dinner at his Grandmother’s house. Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When Little Johnny received his plate, he started eating right away. “Johnny! Please wait until we say our prayer.” said his mother. “I don’t need to,” the boy replied.
“Of course, you do “his mother insisted. “We always say a prayer before eating at our house.”
“That’s at our house.” Johnny explained. “But this is Grandma’s house and she knows how to cook.
“In God ONLY We Trust”
How can anyone not want children:
FYA (For Your Amazement)
Stay with this — the answer is at the end. It may blow you away. One evening
a grandson was talking to his grandmother about current events. The grandson
asked his grandmother what she thought about the shootings at schools, the
computer age, and just things in general..
The Grandmother replied, "Well, let me think a minute, I was born before:
‘ polio shots
‘ frozen foods
‘ contact lenses
‘ Frisbees and
‘ the pill
There were no:
‘ credit cards
‘ laser beams or
‘ ball-point pens
Man had not invented:
‘ air conditioners
‘ clothes dryers
‘ and the clothes were hung out to dry in the fresh air and
‘ space travel was only in Flash Gordon books.
Your Grandfather and I got married first, .. …. … and then lived together..
Every family had a father and a mother.
Until I was 25, I called every man older than me, "Sir".
And after I turned 25, I still called policemen and every man with a title, "Sir."
We were before gay-rights, computer-dating, dual careers, daycare centers, and group therapy.
Our lives were governed by the The Bible, good judgment, and common sense.
We were taught to know the difference between right and wrong and to stand up and take responsibility for our actions.
Serving your country was a privilege; living in this country was a bigger privilege…
We thought fast food was eating half a biscuit while running to catch the school bus.
Having a meaningful relationship meant getting along with your cousins.
Draft dodgers were those who closed front doors as the evening breeze started.
Time-sharing meant time the family spent together in the evenings and weekends-not purchasing condominiums.
We never heard of FM radios, tape decks, CDs, electric typewriters, yogurt, or guys wearing earrings.
We listened to Big Bands, Jack Benny, and the President’s speeches on our radios.
And I don’t ever remember any kid blowing his brains out listening to Tommy Dorsey.
If you saw anything with ‘Made in Japan’ on it, it was junk
The term ‘making out’ referred to how you did on your school exam….
Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, and instant coffee were unheard of.
We had 5 &10-cent stores where you could actually buy things for 5 and 10 cents.
Ice-cream cones, phone calls, rides on a streetcar, and a Pepsi were all a nickel.
And if you didn’t want to splurge, you could spend your nickel on enough stamps to mail 1 letter and 2 postcards.
You could buy a new Ford Coupe for $600, . .. . but who could afford one?
Too bad, because gas was 11 cents a gallon.
In my day:
‘ "grass" was mowed,
‘ "coke" was a cold drink,
‘ "pot" was something your mother cooked in and
‘ "rock music" was your grandmother’s lullaby.
‘ "Aids" were helpers in the Principal’s office,
‘ "chip" meant a piece of wood,
‘ "hardware" was found in a hardware store and
‘ "software" wasn’t even a word.
And we were the last generation to actually believe that a lady needed a husband to have a baby.
No wonder people call us "old and confused" and say there is a generation gap. or from the archives
How old do you think I am? I bet you have this old lady in mind….you are in for a shock! Read on to see — pretty scary if you think about it and pretty sad at the same time.
Are you ready ?
This woman would be only 70 years old.
In other words my age. Bob
GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT…….
PASS THIS ON TO THE OLD ONES,
THE YOUNG ONES WOULDN’T BELIEVE IT.
1. Law of Mechanical Repair – After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity – Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the universe.
3. Law of Probability – The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers – If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone always answers.
6. Variation Law – If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.
7. Law of the Bath – When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters – The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
9. Law of the Result – When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, IT WILL!!!
10. Law of Biomechanics – The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
11. Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena – At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.
12. The Coffee Law – As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy’s Law of Lockers – If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law of Physical Surfaces – The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
15. Law of Logical Argument – Anything is possible IF you don’t know what you are talking about.
16. Brown’s Law of Physical Appearance –If the clothes fit, they’re ugly.
17. Oliver’s Law of Public Speaking
Here is what happened, when astronomers pointed the Hubble Space Telescope at what appeared to be absolutely nothing, and left it there for 10 days, and then again for 11 days. Then they made the images into a 3-D presentation. The results are, well, "incredible" and may change people’s perception of our importance in the universe.
Turn your sound on; there is a narrative.