My job search:
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
but I got canned. Couldn’tconcentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack,
but just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me theaxe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor,
but wasn’t suited for it– mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory,
but that was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a Chef – figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn’t have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,
but any way I sliced it…. couldn’t cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician,
but eventually foundI wasn’t noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor,
but didn’t have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.
Tried hard but just didn’t fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman,
but discovered I couldn’t live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool MaintenanceCompany,
but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center,
but they said Iwasn’t fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work,
I finally got a job as a Historian – until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks,
but had to quit because it was the same old grind.
15. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT
AND I FOUND I’M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!